In the LoanAdmin, there is two way to create Clients:
- Customer creation along with the loan
- Customer creation without loan allocation.
1 - Customer Creation along with the loan
From the main menu area located at the bottom of the application, you can find the functions menu. using the green + sign begins the creation of loans.
Once you have chosen the type of loan you want to create, the creation of the client will be at the top of the screen.
In the same way that in the creation of the loan, using the + Green sign, the Client is created, at this stage the creation is divided into two types of creation, as seen in the following image:
once "New Customer" is chosen, you must choose between two types of customer creation:
Quick Entry: In this entry it is done to add the name and the "Optional" phone as its name indicates quickly, avoiding having to complete other information such as Photos, addresses, among others.
Detailed Entry: This format allows you to enter all the necessary customer information, taking the user to another screen to add everything necessary.
2- Client creation without loan allocation.
For the creation of clients or prospective clients, without the need to create a loan, the client menu is used, this area apart from functioning as the creation is also where client information is managed and modified, such as name change, add comments to the client, change of address, add an address, or add more images to the client's profile.
Main menu: Clients
once in the customer area, the current customer list will appear, using the + symbol located in the upper right part of the screen
In the customer input area, you can add photos from the cell phone photo tray, or take a direct photo with the camera, as well as add name, telephone, and email.
It is important to know that the phone number used in the customer entry is the phone that will be used for WhatsApp messages.
Once a press records in the upper right corner the client will be available for the creation of loans.
- Once the customer's name is recorded, this customer remains recorded even without completing the creation of the loan.
- Each client has a unique code that identifies them and is not related to the name or telephone number, so it is recommended to check if the client already exists before creating it.
- We are improving this area so that functions such as an address, additional images, sending an email of the balance of loans, among others will be added in future improvements for more information see the announcements area